Thursday, February 09, 2006

Let the sunshine in.

For those of you in the Willamette Valley, isn't this sun a nice change? I am thinking of bundling up the kiddos and going for a stroll. Wouldn't hurt for me to exercise anyway. The diet is going very well so far and I am hoping to have a good weigh in tomorrow morning.

There may be a family wedding by next fall, so I really really want to get into bridesmaid shape by then. It will be so fun to be in another wedding. Probably my last opportunity as all my siblings and in-law sibling will be married then. I just love weddings. I would love to have another one myself. It would be so cool to have a reception type party for our 10th anniversary. Have food and dancing for our friends and family. That is only 2 1/2 year away. Time has flowen by. Married 7.5 years and now two babies.

Well, I don't have much to say. Have a great day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home