Thursday, March 30, 2006

Uhhhh.....well.....hmmmmm

I realize it has been ages since I have posted a new entry. I don't think I ever did an update on my daughter's tests. They all came back fine so the doc ordered an abdominal ultrasound which she had yesterday. She was quite a trooper. The test took a long time and then she had to drink some juice and wait for her bladder to fill up. We were in there about an hour and a half. I was going to take her for a milkshake but she just wanted to go home and have pancakes. The technician said she was the best "little" patient she had ever had. I was nervous about how well she would do, but she never cried and just got a little antsy at the end. I am so very proud of her. Today I took her to the carousel for being so good. Little brother and grandma went, too. She had a ball and afterwards grandma took us out to lunch. My son was great and we enjoyed a nice lunch with two sweet kids.

We are leaving for camping tomorrow. Heading to the beach in our travel trailer. I am very excited. We just LOVE camping in our trailer. We had considered selling it at one point, and I am so glad we kept it. I have been running around the house kind of crazy getting things ready. I need to come up with a check list of items for each camping trip. We got it last summer and have only used it 4 or 5 times. This place we are going to has an indoor pool so if the weather is not beach weather, we have something to do.

My hubby is working a weird day today. Noon until midnight or something like that. It works out great because he has tomorrow off and we can get out of here at a decent time. It is strange being home by myself and getting the kids to bed, but also kind of nice. I am going to put in a movie and get cracking on my huge pile of laundry. I may find a third kid under it all. ha ha.

Okay, I am going to go now and have some time to unwind. After I make a chicken casserole, fold the laundry, and put clean sheets on the bed. My glamorous life :-) Which reminds me of a song from when I was in middle school I think. My sister had the 45 record and she sometimes let me listen to it.

She wears a long fur coat of mink, even in the summertime.....everybody knows from her coy little wink, the girl's got a lot on her mind. She wants to lead the glamorous life...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home