Saturday, February 25, 2006

6:30 am, are you kidding me????

So my two darling little children got together and decided to start waking up no later than 6:30 in the morning. For someone who stays up late at night, that is waaaaaayyyyyy too early. My daughter was sleeping in until 8 or 8:30, but when the little one wakes up, she is up, too. She came down with a fever yesterday, so being sick, I figured she would sleep in late today. As for the little one, I tried to feed him to get him back to sleep and he just ate a little bit and then started to smiling and cooing at me. So we are up and I am trying to wake up. I am not a coffee person, but on days like this, I wish I liked the taste of it. Now if there were a Starbucks in my house, I would whip up a mocha, but I don't like just plain coffee. My favorite drink at Starbucks is actually a hot chocolate. Yum yum. If only they delivered...

Since I have a sicko, our weekend plans have been cancelled. I really hope the little dude doesn't get sick, too. He's teething, so that would be so fun to have him sick, too.


If anyone reading this lives out in S. Salem, I would appreciate hearing about how you like living out there. I used to say I NEVER wanted to live out there - I am not really sure why though. Probably because of how congested it gets with traffic. I want to be close to stores like Home Depot and Lowes, and then a general store like Target. I am coming around to the idea. We would be closer to friends and family who live out there. We are about 20 minutes away from them now, so not too far, but it would be easier to get together living that close. Plus, my kids would be closer to some of their cousin(s). They only have one right now, but could have up to 4 in the next few years living in that area. I was never close with any of my cousins. I only had a couple close to my age, but they lived in other towns or states. I really want my kids to be close with theirs.

Have a great weekend!

1 Comments:

Blogger Kelli said...

Personally I really like south salem. It's close to everything and there are ways around the congestion through side streets and stuff. Although I won't be here much longer I like it. Easy access to I5 so it's good for Jake's job too.

So come on over and join the crowd.
:)
kelli

12:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home