Monday, February 20, 2006

Mystery at Safeway

I went grocery shopping yesterday at Safeway. When I got to the checkout line I unloaded my groceries and noticed I was missing a carton of strawberries. I went and grabbed another one and figured someone had grabbed it out of my cart. So I got home and unloaded the groceries and found that somehow I had bought grapes, but my apples, asparagus and cucumber were missing. Somehow my cart got switched with someone else's. I don't know if I did it, or if they did, but isn't that funny? I can figure out exactly where it happened because I have some of the produce I put in my cart. I wonder if the other person ended up buying everything else, or if they noticed, unlike me, as they put it on the checkout belt. I went to the store specifically to buy fresh fruits and veggies and was so absentminded I didn't realize what had happened. That's my excitement for the weekend. I have to run my daughter to dance class this afternoon and her grandma is going with us. Should be a nice little outing.

Good news! My sister-in-law got engaged this weekend and asked me to be her maid of honor. I am very excited and really looking forward to a wedding and helping plan it. She wants to get married in Sept or Oct this year. Fun fun fun.

Peace out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home