Thursday, February 23, 2006

Anyone have a calendar?

When I got up this morning I had to stop and think what day it was. It has been a busy week so far. Monday was my 3 year old's dance class in my hometown about a half hour away, Tuesday we had a friend and her daughter over for lunch. Then my sister had dinner with us and kept us company while my husband was gone overnight for a training conference in Portland. Wednesday I went into work. Today my husband's sister-in-law is coming over with her 16 month old. Tomorrow night my daughter is spending the night at her grandparents', Saturday I am going to a danceteam competition and Sunday we have a birthday party. The danceteam competition is something my sister and I do maybe once a year. It is fun to watch and see how things have changed since we were in high school oh so many years ago. We wear our old danceteam jackets and really heavy makeup like we used to when we were danceteam girls. Sometimes when they are sweeping the floor between teams we run out onto the floor and bust a move. Everyone thinks it is so cool. :-)

My hubby has to work 10 hour days for the next week, through the weekend, so that really makes a difference when he is not around as much. I feel bad for him that he won't have a weekend. He gets up at 4:30 and won't be home until around 7:00 pm. I hope it isn't for more than a week.

So we are trying to decide what we want to do about a new house. We really want to build, but there just aren't any options where we live now. We could move about 15 minutes away, but it is in the opposite direction of where my husband usually works, so that would add to his commute time. We'll just have to see what comes up I guess. No hurry.

Time to clean...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home