Thursday, May 04, 2006

Soooo Tired

I was up way too late last night. I signed up at myspace.com and I was searching for anyone I have ever known. I found my penpal from when I was in elementary school. I am frustrated that I stayed up that late and also frustrated that my kids decided to get up at 6:30. My son is waking twice a night and I am at my wits end. I let him cry and cry and then I worry that he is going to wake up his sister.

We don't have any plans today, just a nice quiet day at home. If it gets as hot as it is supposed to be, I am going to set up the little pool and let the kids get in this afternoon. MIght have to add some hot water to it.

We have friends coming over tomorrow, then an early Mother's Day dinner on Saturday and a birthday BBQ on Sunday so we are busy busy.

Yawn....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home