Tuesday, April 04, 2006

I love to make lists.

I am a list maker. I can make a list for just about anything. Shopping lists, to-do lists, wish lists, chore lists, whatever, you name it, I have probably made a list for it. I love to see things down on paper. Now whether or not I accomplish the tasks is another thing. I tend to lose the lists I make and then have to make them all over again. I think I lose them just so I can get the enjoyment out of making a new one. Weirdo...I know. Wack-a-doo.

Anyhoo, my daughters ultrasound came back fine fine fine! I am very relieved although the past few days I haven't even been worrying about it. So now we are on to some medication to see if that will help.

I got a lot accomplished today. Cleaned, did some office work, booked a camping resevation for May - going with my parents over to Lincoln City. Grandma is coming to pick up my sweetie so she can go play with her cousin while grandma is babysitting her. I am looking forward to having just the little dude here because I can watch whatever the heck I want to and not have to worry about little ears/eyes understanding the content. Oh I am sure there are some of you out there who think that a 7 month old can pick up the subject matter, but I am not too worried. I don't watch tv ever anymore it seems, at least nothing that isn't on children's programming. Hubby and I are going to do a little shopping at the new Target. It is a super nice store and not crowded at all. Isn't that terribly exciting??

It's like 70 degrees outside and I have the windows open. Smell that fresh air!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home