Monday, September 18, 2006

Busy busy

Well the last two weeks have been very hectic for me. I was busy with a deadline for work - up past midnight a couple times, then I hosted both a baby shower and then a bridal shower, then my son got very sick with a virus. I have to say it is nice to have my house back to normal after having these parties. They were fun, but a lot of work - the last one was 28 people in my living room. We were kind of maxed out. So the wedding is in a month, and my sister's baby is due 3 days later. I am so worried she will have the baby on the day of the wedding and I won't get to be at the hospital (not in the room, just waiting). Hopefully things will work out. The wedding should be fun. My daughter is a flower girl and my husband and I are both in it. We got a mini tux for my son who is just over a year. We'll have to get a family picture all dressed up.

Since I was so busy with other stuff, I am a little behind on things like balancing my checkbook, online banking, those kind of fun things. Better make sure I got everything paid! Anyhow, totally boring, I know. I will go now and be a mom....maybe more later, who knows??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home