Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Yikes

I just read a message from a friend who said she was going to check out my latest post - one that I said I was going to write, but haven't. So here I am trying to beat her to my blog. Today was my daughter's first day of preschool. It was kind of hectic in the morning, but then nice to be "kid free" for an hour and a half while little brother was napping. This is going to take some getting used to! Tomorrow night is swim lessons and I am babysitting my niece in the afternoon. She and her cousin play like crazy, so it should be good for both of them. Golly....boring boring boring. I don't have a snappy thought in my head right now... I will spare both of you - okay maybe I should have said the three of you. Maybe I should post this link on my myspace page. Then I would have 4 or even 5! viewers. Hot ziggity.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kelli said...

Ha ha you did beat me because I forgot.. and am now just checking it Friday night! Have a great weekend.

~Kelli

11:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home