Friday, November 03, 2006

Mish Mash

Well as the three of you readers know, I maybe get around to posting once or twice a month. You'd think I would have all the time in the world, but somehow I don't. I saw a wonderful bit of news this morning on the front page of the paper. My old bosses are being sued for a project they did. That probably sounds very spiteful of me, but they were honestly just terrible people to work for. They didn't respect their employees one bit. I remember that they were mad at me when I took maternity leave because they expected me back in the office TWO days after having my daughter. They also checked into NOT letting me have maternity leave - to see if they legally had to do it. The list goes on and on, and my fellow ex-coworkers can attest to all they rotten things they have done. So in my world, this is good news!

I wanted to give a little "shout out" to my mom's older sister - My Aunt M. She came down from northern WA to help my mom with a painting project. About 5 years ago when my mom was recovering from cancer surgery, she came down and stayed with my parents and helped out with my mom and whatever else she could do. I am so happy my mom has such a caring generous sister. Thank you Auntie M - you are the best!

The best news lately is that my sister had her baby! On my dad's birthday, too. He is such a little cutie pie. I could hold him all day. It is so fun to have a new tiny baby in the family. I hope I get to help take care of him down the road.

Well, I don't want to spoil the three of you - you may start to expect more than I am willing to give. Thanks for reading y'all. :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home